I couldn’t believe how much both my girls loved this activity. Fluttershy usually will try a art project but will loose interest in it pretty quickly. With this activity she kept asking to make more. The best part is it was so easy.
- Tape your paper to a glass cake pan.
- Pour some paint onto the paper.
- Now use a magnet on the paper and one under the glass pan to drag around your paper smearing the paint around.
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.